3.6kg (8lb) Fibrecore Cross Strike Sledge Hammer
The HART 3.6kg (8lb) Fibrecore Cross Strike Sledge Hammer is great for quick demolition jobs. Its cross-strike head makes it up to 45% more efficient than flat-face sledgehammers.
Its gradual I-beam, anti-vibration handle reduces fatigue, and the flared grip makes this mini sledgehammer more comfortable to hold during longer jobs. The in-built overstrike makes it almost impossible for this HART sledgehammer to break from overstriking.
The split-proof handle is incredibly durable and has an ergonomic grip with grooves that help you align your hand correctly for maximum striking power and control. The through-head design optimises energy transfer to the striking head for efficient hammering.
When you need a small sledgehammer that packs a big punch, choose a HART sledgehammer. Find yours at Bunnings.
- Cross-strike head makes this sledgehammer up to 45% more efficient than flat-face sledgehammers
- Anti-vibration fibreglass handle reduces fatigue
- Durable, split-proof handle design
- Built-in overstrike stops the sledgehammer breaking from overstriking
- Through-head design maximises energy transfer to the striking head